Just wanted to share with you my version of the Gluten-free, Dairy-free Pancakes!!! these are absolutely delicious and sometimes I just eat them for lunch honestly 🙂
This makes One pancake, you can repeat this to make as many as you need or double the ingredients to make a batch 🙂
- 1 Date
- 1/2 TBS carob powder ( carob powder will give it the chocolate taste, you can also use Cocoa powder)
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup water (or any other desired dairy-free alternative)
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- Agave ( or maple syrup)
- food processor/blender ( I use my NutriBullet)
*Note: Oat flower: oat flour is a great nutrition plan since it is gluten free. Moreover, it contains dietary fiber that helps to improve function of the immune system.
- Pulse rolled oats in NutriBullet until fine flour forms
- Once your “oat flour” is ready, add in the banana/date/carob and water and blend/pulse again until a smooth batter forms.
- Get your pan and heat it on medium heat. ( I don’t use oil, but you can spray a little if you need to)
- pour your awesome batter on the heated pan
- Cook pancakes until bubbles start forming on the surface ( this takes around 2 minutes), then flip
- Cook the pancakes on the other side for an additional 2 minutes
- Serve with fresh banana slices and a drizzle of maple syrup or agave and Carob!
Thank so much for reading, I hope you like this pancake recipe 🙂
Please Follow me & come back for more vegan, healthy HCLF dairyer Gluten free and delicious recipes 🙂