Happy Friday!!! its time for another DIY! I have been loving this one 🙂 I actually saw someone make this last weekend and I was shocked at how well it worked! so had to try it for myself 😀
I promise it won’t make your hair all dry and crunchy 😉
This Gel will keep in the fridge for about a week and you should make it fresh weekly.. don’t worry though its not hard at all… and I am giving you the microwave fast version here 😉
You will need:
- 2 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of brown flaxseeds
- Microwave safe bowl
- container ( I just use an empty container I got from the dollar store )
- Put your flaxseeds and water into your microwave safe bowl.
- Place the bowl into the Microwave for 5 minutes ( 100power) make sure that the lid is covered as it might overflow in your microwave.
- Strain the flaxseeds from the gel. ( don’t burn yourself 😮
- pour the gel in the small container
You will have to use a lot more product than you usually do, use on wet hair until it feel slimy 🙂
Blow dry with defuser or however you wish… you will have soft bouncy hair!! THATS IT!!!
give it a try and let me know how it goes !
as always YOU’RE WELCOME!
Love & Peace