As usual experimenting with my fruits! and I am so glad I did because this one is so refreshing and so delicious!!! I was actually surprised at how delicious it is.. the citrus from the orange combine with the sweetness of the banana just makes this an AMAZING flavor pulse a little something extra on top 😉
Orange you glad I didn’t say Banana????
All you need is:
– Bananas ( 2-3 frozen overnight or for a few hours)
– Small Orange ( 1 fresh not frozen.. the pulse gives it extra texture and thickness!!)
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet)
- You will need to Freeze Some bananas overnight to get the “ice-cream” texture you desire!
- Peel the orange ( save one slice for later)
- Put the bananas & orange into the blender and pulse for a bit so they break up!
- Because the Orange is not frozen it will be much easier to blend 🙂
- You may need to swirl them together a bit and mix and then Pulse again…
- Do not blend too much as it will become too soft!
- If you feel like it is too soft, you can put it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes!
- Pour or scoop your Orange Banana icecream in a serving dish and ENJOY!
put a few fresh Orange pulps of on top for sweetness, it make it extra refreshing 😀
thanks so much for reading hope you enjoy this awesome dairy-free & vegan fruity ice-cream 🙂
Please check out my other ice-creams as well.. and follow me for more healthy, fruity and vegan deliciousness 🙂
as always YOU’RE WELCOME