I thought by now I would get sick of having Smoothies every morning, but its true what they say.. you crave what you eat… I can’t even imagine not having smoothies in the morning, it just WAKES ME UP!
this will probably be my last smoothie recipe for a wile though, since its becoming cooler… I’ll still be having them in the morning, but I am sure you guys want more cooler weather ideas 🙂
I just posted a pic of THE BEST chickpea Omelette and breakfast potato I’ve made on my Instagram @plantbased.jahanara, got the recipe from Anji ‘s Keep it carbed vegan cookbook from @happyhealthyvegan! def worth getting, so many delicious vegan HCLF recipes!
ON TO the smoothie recipe 🙂
This was actually an accident, I realized I was out of blueberries today and too lazy to go get them so I experimented and glad I did!!
All you need is:
– 2 Bananas
– 1 Mago ( or a cup of Frozen mango cubes)
– 2 cups Frozen red grapes ( freeze overnight)
_ 2 cups Spinach
– 2TBS Chia Seeds
– 2 drops Vanilla sweet drop
– Cold filtered water.
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet with 32Oz Cup)
* make sure your Bananas are ripe for sweetness & Freeze the bluberries over night
**NOTE: Chis Seeds are a rich source of Omega-3 , they are a necessity if you are on a plant based diet and they are easy to digest! Chia seeds also fight wrinkles! Eating more foods packed with omega-3 fatty acids helps support your skin’s structure and reduces the appearance of Fine lines!
*** Grapes contain powerful antioxidants known as polyphenols, which may slow or prevent many types of cancer, including esophageal, lung, mouth, pharynx, endometrial, pancreatic, prostate and colon. The resveratrol found in red wine famous for heart health is a type of polyphenol found in the skins of red grapes.
- Put Bananas, Mango, Grapes, spinach and chia seeds, sweet drops into your Blender and cover with Cold water (32Oz) and BLEND for 1 minute. make sure to Blend well, so you do not get grape bits in there!
Hope you all get to make and enjoy this smoothie! it was so Sweet and SOOOOOO delicious 🙂
see you on Wednesday with an AWESOME product review 😉
Love & Peace
It looks so delicious, I’ll have to try it!
LikeLiked by 1 person
It really was 🙂 tell me how you like it when you do 💚❤️💚❤️💚