Yes another beautiful fruity Ice-cream for you today! this one I think I have tried before, but i wasn’t sure what was in it.. after I tried to make it myself.. I realized what needed to be in there to make it super super delicious 🙂
This ice-cream has a sweet and sour and crunchy feel when it’s done!
All you need is:
– Bananas ( 2-3 frozen overnight or for a few hours)
– Kiwi ( 2, fresh not frozen)
– a few slices of fresh Kiwi
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet)
- You will need to Freeze Some bananas overnight to get the “ice-cream” texture you desire!
- Put the bananas & Kiwi into the blender and pulse for a bit so they break up!
- Because the Kiwi is not frozen it will be much easier to blend 🙂
- You may need to swirl them together a bit and mix and then Pulse again…
- DO not blend too much as it will become too soft!
- If you feel like it is too soft, you can put it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes!
- Pour or scoop your Kiwi Banana icecream in a serving dish and ENJOY!
put a few fresh slices of kiwi on top to enjoy with the ice-cream… it really really makes it extra special 😀
This ice-cream is one of my absolute favorites.. so I hope you enjoy )
as usual, YOU’RE WELCOME 🙂
have an awesome day… and follow me for more vegan recipes and deliciousness 🙂
love ya guys 🙂