I have a Smoothie recipe for you today! I actually have a lot of Smoothie recipes on my blog, and I basically have smoothies for breakfast every morning…
This recipe was kind of an accident because I ran out of my usual ingredients! and now I basically have it everyday!
All you need is:
– 2 Bananas
– 1 1/2 cups Frozen Blueberries
_ 2 cups Spinach
– 2TBS Chia Seeds
– 2 drops Chocolate sweet drop
– Cold filtered water.
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet with 32Oz Cup)
* make sure your Bananas are ripe for sweetness & Freeze the bluberries over night 🙂
**NOTE: Chis Seeds are a rich source of Omega-3 , they are a necessity if you are on a plant based diet and they are easy to digest! Chia seeds also fight wrinkles! Eating more foods packed with omega-3 fatty acids helps support your skin’s structure and reduces the appearance of Fine lines!
- Put Bananas and blueberries, spinach and chia seeds, sweet drops into your Blender and cover with Cold water (32Oz) and BLEND for 1 minute. make sure to Blend well, so you do not get blueberry bits in there!
Hope you enjoy this delicious smoothie!
Have an awesome Monday 🙂
Love & Peace