this ice-cream is soooo creamy, delicious and sooooo sweet that it will satisfy all of your Sugary cravings! and what’s great about it is that it is Dairy-free and made with only two fruit ingredients!!
NO white refined sugar high!! Just natural sugar!!!
All you need is:
– Bananas ( 2-3 frozen overnight or for a few hours)
– 2dates ( soaked in water for a few hours)
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet)
** Note: Dates are one of the most popular fruits packed with an impressive list of essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that are required for normal growth, development and overall well-being. Fresh dates compose of soft, easily digestible flesh and simple sugars like fructose and dextrose. When eaten, they replenish energy and revitalize the body instantly. The fruit is rich in dietary fiber, which prevents LDL cholesterol absorption in the gut. Additionally, the fiber works as a bulk laxative. It, thus, helps to protect the colon mucous membrane from cancer-causing chemicals binding to it in the colon.
- You will need to Freeze Some bananas overnight to get the “ice-cream” texture you desire!
- and you will need to soak some dates in water to soften them ( overnight or a few hours before)
- Put the bananas & dates into the blender and pulse for a bit so they break up!
- You may need to swirl them together a bit and mix and then Pulse again…
- Do not blend too much as it will become too soft!
- You will have date chinks in there, but those are actually really yummy!!!
- If you feel like it is too soft, you can put it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes! ( but not more because it will crystallize)
- Pour or scoop your Banana Date ice-cream in a serving dish and ENJOY!
I Sprinkled some Carob powder on top for fun, but not necessary! 😀
thanks so much for reading hope you enjoy this awesome dairy-free & vegan creamy & fruity ice-cream 🙂
Please check out my other ice-creams ( Nice-creams) as well.. and follow me for more healthy, fruity and vegan deliciousness 🙂
as always YOU’RE WELCOME