Hope you are not getting sick of my Dairy-free Icecreams or Nice screams! I never know what to call them! I feel like they are still icy… they should get rid of the cream part not the ice part…
sorry let me start over!!! I love this ice-cream 🙂 because I really love grapes and this combination is one of my absolute favorites!!! I really hope you guys enjoy it!
All you need is:
– Bananas ( 2-3 frozen overnight or for a few hours)
– 6-7 Grapes ( Frozen or cold)
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet)
** Note: The health benefits of grapes include their ability to treat constipation, indigestion, fatigue, kidney disorders, macular degeneration and the prevention of cataracts. Grapes, one of the most popular and delicious fruits, are rich sources of vitamins A, C, B6 and folate in addition to essential minerals like potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium and selenium.
Grapes contain flavonoids that are very powerful antioxidants, which can reduce the damage caused by free radicals and slow down aging.Grapes, due to their high nutrient content, play an important role in ensuring a healthy and active life.
- You will need to Freeze Some bananas overnight to get the “ice-cream” texture you desire!
- and you will to Freeze the grape ( or place them in the fridge overnight) I prefer to freeze as it gives it some crunchiness 🙂
- Put the bananas & Grapes into the blender and pulse for a bit so they break up!
- You may need to swirl them together a bit and mix and then Pulse again…
- Do not blend too much as it will become too soft!
- If you feel like it is too soft, you can put it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes! ( but not more because it will crystallize)
- Pour or scoop your Banana Date ice-cream in a serving dish and ENJOY!
decorate with a few grapes on top!! just for fun and fruitiness! 😀
thanks so much for reading hope you enjoy this awesome dairy-free & vegan creamy & fruity ice-cream 🙂
Please check out my other ice-creams ( Nice-creams) as well.. and follow me for more healthy, fruity and vegan deliciousness 🙂
as always YOU’RE WELCOME