This week I am going to be posting my smoothies!! I have smoothies for breakfast every morning & I do not use any kind of milk in them and of course all my smoothies are Dairy free and Vegan 🙂
so to start the week off…
here is my Tropical Whirl Smoothie.. It is absolutely delicious, its sweet and sour and creamy and you’ll love it 😀
All you need is:
– 2 Bananas , Make sure your Bananas are Ripe ( dark spots mean Ripe, solid yellow is not ripe)
– I have a frozen tropical fruit bag, or you can just add in the following fruits.
– 2 Grapes ( Frozen or cold)
– 2 strawberries
– 2 Mangoes
– 1 cup cubes pineapples
– 2 slices of peach ( pealed)
– Vanilla Sweet Drop
– Coconut shavings ( optional)
– Water or Coconut water
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet)
- Put all the fruit into your Blender and cover with water or Coconut water, then add in the sweet drops and BLEND for 1 minute.
- sprinkle some coconut shavings on top and ENJOY!!!
thanks so much for reading hope you enjoy this awesome creamy and delicious smoothie 🙂
follow me for more healthy, fruity and vegan deliciousness 🙂
as always YOU’RE WELCOME