I wanted to share my Banana Vanilla Ice-cream recipe with you! It is super simple and so many people make different versions of this out there in vegan land.. I am not sure where i got the idea from honestly.. the important thing is that it is healthy, Dairy-free & that you enjoy it 🙂
sometimes I like to have this with my Banana Carob Ice-cream, please check that recipe out if you haven’t 🙂
let’s DO this 🙂
All you need is:
– Bananas ( 2-3 frozen overnight or for a few hours)
– 1/2 Ts Cinnamon ( adjust to your liking)
– 1-2 drops of Vanilla Sweet Drop
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet)
- You will need to Freeze Some bananas overnight to get the “ice-cream” texture you desire!
- Put the bananas into the blender and pulse for a bit so they break up!
- Add in the Cinnamon and sweet drop and Blend ( pulse) until smooth but not liquid! ( you don’t want to blend too much)
- If you feel like it is too soft, you can put it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes!
- Pour your Banana Vanilla icecream in a serving dish and ENJOY!
There you go.. so simple and so delicious! I hope you enjoy this recipe!
as always YOU’RE WELCOME!
follow me for more vegan and delicious recipes 🙂