Today’s Smoothie is Banana * Carob Date smoothie! haha… yes Banana and Carob are dating! ….
this is a delicious smoothie which might as well be a chocolate milk shake, it is so delicious, you won’t even realize it is good for you!
All you need is:
_ 4 Dates
– 2 Bananas
– 1/2 TBS Carob powder
_ Coconut Water (cold)
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet with 32Oz Cup)
* make sure your Bananas are ripe for sweetness & Soak your dates in water for an hour or so to make them soft.
- You can also add some ice if you want it to be colder 😉
**NOTE: The benefits of dates include relief from constipation, intestinal disorders, heart problems, anemia, sexual dysfunction, diarrhea, abdominal cancer, and many other conditions. The massive health benefits of dates have made them one of the best ingredients for muscle development.
The following nutritional data outlines some of the key nutrients found in dates, and is based on a 100g serving of the fruit.
- Fiber – 6.7 grams. 27% RDA.
- Potassium – 696 milligrams. 20% RDA.
- Copper – 0.4 milligrams. 18% RDA.
- Manganese – 0.3 milligrams. 15% RDA.
- Magnesium – 54 milligrams. 14% RDA.
- Vitamin B6 – 0.2 milligrams. 12% RDA
- Put Bananas, Dates into your Blender and cover with Cold Coconut water (32Oz) add carob powder and BLEND for 1 minute. make sure to Blend well, so you do not get chunks of Dates!
thanks so much for reading hope you enjoy this awesome sweet and creamy chocolaty and delicious smoothie 🙂
follow me for more healthy, fruity and vegan deliciousness 🙂
as always YOU’RE WELCOME
love you guys!