This week is my Smoothie week, so you will be getting a smoothie recipe every morning 🙂 Today I am posting my GO to Smoothie Recipe, I have this one way more than any other smoothie and it is my absolute favorite… it tastes like Banana milk shake and you will love it!!!
Let’s GO Bananas!!
All you need is:
– 5 Bananas , Make sure your Bananas are Ripe ( dark spots mean Ripe, solid yellow is not ripe)
– 2 drops Vanilla Sweet drop
_ Coconut Water
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet with 32Oz Cup)
* make sure your Bananas and Coconut water are cold, otherwise you’ll have a warm smoothie 😉
**NOTE: One banana contains 467mg of potassium, providing powerful protection to the cardiovascular system. Regular consumption of the potassium-packed fruit helps guard against high blood pressure, atherosclerosis and stroke. Bananas suppress acid in the digestive tract, alleviating heartburn and helping guard against ulcers. Since bananas contain pectin, a soluble fiber, they aid in the elimination process, helping prevent constipation.
- Put all the Bananas into your Blender and cover with water or Coconut water (32Oz) , then add in the sweet drops and BLEND for 1 minute.
- sprinkle some carob Powder on top and ENJOY!!!
thanks so much for reading hope you enjoy this awesome creamy and delicious smoothie 🙂
follow me for more healthy, fruity and vegan deliciousness 🙂
as always YOU’RE WELCOME