Its DIY Friday again! Hope you’ve all had an amazing week and have some fun things planned for the weekend! This is a Fun DIY that you can do with your friends! so can make any color nail polish you wish, you can mix and match… this is so fun, Cheap and EASY!
Alright… I use the Wet n Wild products for this DIY because they are super cheap, Cruelty-free AND Vegan 🙂
You will need
- Wet n Wild, Protective base coat Clear nail polish ( $0.99)
- Wet N Wild Eye Shadow Palette. ( choose your own, ranging from $0.99-$3.99)
- a tweezer or something to Scrape with
You can make some awesome halloween color nail polish colors from these Palettes!!! just a note…All Wet and Wild products are cruelty-free, but not all are vegan…
here is a list of the eyeshadow Palettes that are vegan
- 392A, 393A, 395A: Wet n Wild Coloricon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palettes [3 out of 5 palettes]
- 331, 380B, 385B: Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio
- 250A, 252B, 254B, 256B Color Icon Single Eyeshadow
- with a tweezer or anything sharp…Carefully scrape off your eyeshadow color of choice onto a white piece of Paper.
- You can mix the colors together… but try to use half and half if you are so there is not too much product.
- Bend the piece of paper and use it to Funnel in the eyeshadow into the Clean Nail polish… ( this can get messY, so do it over the sink or something)
- Put your lid back on the nail polish and swirl it around a bit.. and there you go!!!!
**Note: You can use any eyeshadow palette but not creamy eyeshadows 🙂
SO easy, SO cheap and really fun!!! You can find Wet n Wild products in pretty much Any Grocery store, so you are all set! GO be girly and have fun…
Thank you guys for reading, and I hope you enjoyed this very simple DIY! I would love to see the nail polish looks you’ve created, so please Tag me if you do one on Instagram #veganneeds or @jahanara.plantbased! or send me snapchat I have been obsessed with the App and Charlie ( my dog) and I are always on there!
as always YOU’RE WELCOME!
Love & Peace