Just wanted to share my Brownie recipe with you guys!!
I have made this a few times now and it is just so mouth wateringly delicious! I got the recipe from the internet and made a few modifications to make it Vegan &a bit healthier, it still has some sugar in it of course but…The first ingredient in this brownie is White Northern Beans!
If you haven’t tried making brownies with Beans, I suggest you start with this one, I am telling ya, its to DIE for!
You will need:
- 1/3 Cup of Northern Beans
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 2 TBS coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 TBS apple sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup brown rice flour ( or any other type of flour)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat Oven @350 F
- place the Beans, maple syrup, apple sauce, vanilla extract into a vitamin or your blender and blend until it is creamy!
- place all the dry ingredients ( except for chocolate chips) into a bowl and mix together.
- add in the creamy mixture to the dry ingredients and mix all together. add and mix in the Chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- let it cool for 15 minutes and ENJOY!!!
This Brownie is moist and delicious! You’ll love it!
let me know if you decide to make this delicious treat and tag me if you do!
Love & Peace