Its DIY Friday again! where I post a DIY every… Friday 🙂 these DIYs are always vegan and Organic and natural and will save you a lot of money and time running around in the grocery store trying to find products that may or may not work for yoU!
I use this harimask on my hair every 2 weeks, you can do it every week if you want to, I just have realy soft hair and I hate having it it too soft.. so just do whatever feels good for you, this is all natural so no damage is done to your hair 🙂
YOU will need…
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Ripe Banana ( the more ripe the better with dark spots)
- 2 TBS of coconut oil
- shower cap ( or something to wrap your hair in)
1. put the banana and avocado into your Blender ( I use my nutribullet) and add in the Coconut oil and Blend on high for15 seconds, or until it is smooth.
2. over a sink or in there shower ( this can get messy) apply the mixture from the roots to the ends of your hair, make sure to massage it into your scalp.
3. put your hair up and put on a shower cap… you can also use a plastic wrapper or even a head towel if you don’t mind getting it dirty.
4. leave it on for an hour… maybe go watch a few episodes of the office 😉
5. SHOWER TIME! make sure to shampoo twice so that you get all the oil out and then you can condition as well.. I skip conditioning since my hair is already very soft!
6. style as you you wish and there you go! you will have shiny and healthy and bouncy hair 🙂
there you go guys… thanks so much for reading I hope you get to use this hair mask and it will make your hair bouncy and shiny too! ooo SOO CUuute!
I am going on a little Trip this weekend to Las Vegas for my wedding anniversary 😀 so I will be posting pics on my instagram, I will also be snap chatting if you’re into that … you can follow me @vegannneds or visit my instagram @jahanara.plantbased for my snapcode.
hope you guys all have a wonderful weekend, thanks for reading as always YOU’RE WELCOME!
Love & Peace