This is one of my all time favorite treats during the summer!!! I am sure there are a lot of people who have also thought of this, but I made this recipe up for myself as i was experimenting with some fruit and it just reminded me of a tropical vacation/ my mango sticky rice obsession!!!
healthy, sweet and Vegan 🙂
here is what you need:
– 2 cups of small chunks Frozen Mangoes. (preferably organic for sweetness)
– 1/2 cup Low fat Coconut Milk.
You may ad sugar or agave if you feel it needs some!
*note: Mangoes, because of their fiber and water content, help to prevent constipation and promote regularity and a healthy digestive tract. they are also great for your hair because they contain vitamin A, a nutrient required for sebum production that keeps hair moisturized!!!
– Place the coconut milk and frozen chunks of Mango into blender, I use my Nutribullet… (the mango has to be frozen)
– pulse until the chucks of pineapple are creamier but DO NOT make it creamy..
– You might need to stop & scoop down the mangoes and swirl with a spoon to make it PERFECT!-If you feel you blended too much! then you can put in freezer for 15-20 minutes ( but don’t leave in for long because it will freeze solid)
– Serve on a dish & ENJOY!
I hope you enjoy this very very simple recipe… if you feel like you just want to use mangoes that is ALSO a very delicious Nice cream on its own 🙂
as always YOU’RE WELCOME!
Follow me for more vegan recipes and goodness…