Its MONDAY! and looks like school started today… we saw a bunch of kids going to school for the first time on our walk and we live by a school… so yeah. we saw a lot of…
awwww… I miss school sometimes!
Alright! I got an AWESOME smoothie for you guys today! this is one of my favorite ones because it is SOOOO nutritious and every time I have it I feel so energized and AWAKE!
now…. I hate kale… I tried to like it for a while, but lets be honest, I freakin hate it! its just not my thing! but its SOOOOOO GOOOD FOR YOU! so I try to hind it in things to get my Kale greens on!
This might seem like a strange combo! but trust me… its delicious and you won’t even notice the kale 🙂
All you need is:
– 2 Bananas
– 2 cups Frozen Pineapple ( or more depending on your thickness preference)
_ 2 cups Kale
– 2TBS Flaxseeds
– 2 drops vanilla sweet drop
– Cold filtered water. ( or coconut water)
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet with 32Oz Cup)
* make sure your Bananas are ripe for sweetness & Freeze the bluberries over night 🙂
**NOTE: Flax seeds are a high fiber super food, Omega-3 essential fatty acids, “good” fats that have been shown to have heart-healthy effects. Each tablespoon of ground flaxseed contains about 1.8 grams of plant omega-3s & Lignans, which have both plant estrogen and antioxidant qualities. …
- Put Bananas & Pineapple, Kale and Flax seeds, sweet drops into your Blender and cover with Cold water (32Oz) and BLEND for 1 minute. make sure to Blend well, so you do not get kale bits in there!
Hope you guys enjoy this smoothie recipe! and get those Green in 🙂
Love & peace