Happy Friday 🙂 I am not really sure where I got this cruelty-free Tag from… a few people tagged me on twitter and here, but that was a while ago! anyway here we are and I am going to Tag 5 Cruelty-free Bloggers to participate 🙂
All you have to do is Tag me in your post and answer the questions 🙂 I think this is a great way to get to know more cruelty-free brands and each other a little bit!
Please check these Beauty Bloggers out, they are all awesome.
Here we GO! I have linked the PICS to the review I have already written on the products so click on the Pics if you want to know more 🙂
1. What is your favorite cruelty-free face product?
– That’s really tough! I would have to say, right now pacifica is one of my favorites! so I would have to say! Pacifica Ultra CC Cream Radiant Foundation.
2. What is your favorite cruelty-free eye product?
- A few months ago I got the 100%Dual-Ended Creamstick
in my Vegan cuts Beauty Box… and I have been wearing that thing every day this summer! I LOVE IT!
3. What is your favorite cruelty-free lip product?
- I would have to say Au Naturale Lip Glosses! they glide on like a dream! and I love this brand so much, if you haven’t gotten anything from them… you absolutely must! I have a few reviews on this brand so check them out 🙂
4. What is your favorite cruelty-free skincare product?
- OSEA Skincare! I don’t even have to think about it!… I looked for a great vegan skincare product forever and this company sent me their Atmosphere protection cream and I was in love!!!
5. What is your favorite cruelty-free body care product?
- I discovered JUST NATURAL last year around this time and it has changed my life… I love everything from this Brand, they have awesome soaps, skincare products!
6. What is your favorite cruelty-free perfume?
- SO I haven’t really tried any perfumes to be honest! I am allergic to most perfumes and vegan ones are especially fruity and give me a headache! 😦 I did get one from pacifica a while back called “Persian Rose” which I loved and it was pretty good..
. I got it from a site called IHERB for really cheap, click on the picture to read all about my IHerb HAUL and how you can save money!
7. What is your favorite cruelty-free nail polish?
- I have been Loving LVX , I got it in my Vegan cuts Beauty Box a while back and was hooked! I don’t have a review on them so just linking to their site 🙂
8. Would you give away/throw out products that aren’t cruelty-free?
- When I went cruelty-free I also went vegan… so it wasn’t just about the products being cruelty-free for me, it was a lifestyle. I didn’t want for anything to have to be hurt or die for me to feel beautiful… I gave away everything I had and have not purchased anything that contributes to cruelty since then. sometimes I get something in boxes or here and there that is not vegan and I just give it away or exchange it for the things I would use.
9. Which brand, that isn’t cruelty-free, do you miss the most and why?
- I used to use Este Lauder everyday, as my moisturizer and had a really really hard time finding something for my combination skin! thank god for Osea! they are a lifesaver 🙂 I don’t really miss the brand I had just gotten used to it… aside from not being cruelty-free it also contained a lot of harmful chemicals…
If you haven’t already please read my Blog on Toxic ingredients in skin care products.
Alright! I can’t wait to see everyone’s answers 🙂
Thanks for reading! and I’ll see you guys on Monday with a very special Post!
Don’t forget to save those Bunnies!
Love & Peace