Happy DIY Friday!!!
From now on I will be posting DIY posts only on the the first Friday of the month and dedicating the the other Fridays to First Impression posts and recipes!! more variety for my awesome followers 😀
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is FAT beneath the skin… The fat appears bumpy because it pushes against connective tissue, causing the skin above it to pucker.
What causes Cellulite?
Genetics and Your diet and lifestyle greatly contribute to cellulite… Fad dieting or crash dieting had been proven to cause MORE cellulite and of course a poor diet that mainly consists of Fat… the fat you eat is indeed the fat you wear!
Who gets Cellulite?
YES… even men, but mostly women! I know.. its lame…
Now…You need to ..no… YOU HAVE TO try this DIY because it really truly and honestly works! I have been skeptical of any cellulite “fighting” products in the past and I am telling you right now, this will definitely NOT get RID of cellulite, that is something you do with your lifestyle!
- Get rid of processed/fatty food.
- Exercise! go to the gym and lift… best thing you can do for future self.
- Hydrate! drink water, smoothies and eat Hydrating foods!
the last one is what we are talking about today, exfoliating! on its own it will not get rid of cellulite.. BUT it will help you reduce the appearance of your cellulite!
Cellulite Coffee Scrub
you will need:
- 1 cup coffee grounds
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp coconut/brown sugar or Salt
- Mix all the ingredients up in a bowl.
- rub on your skin in circular motion… I would suggest you do this in the shower of course.. it can get really messy! I like to do this before I turn on the water..
- leave it on your skin in the shower for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off!
- Fun fact: This mixture also helps diminish the appearance of stretch marks and acne scars!!
- do this 2-3 times a week for best results and you can just store it in a small jar in the shower 🙂
there you have it! hope you guys found this DIY useful as always
love & peace
P.S… a HCLF ( High carb low fat) vegan lifestyle = NO Cellulite 😀