I’ll be posting some ow fat Green Smoothie recipes for you this week!! I think it is very important especially in the fall/winter months to get the nutrients in!! since we all don’t really feel like eating that much fruit and greens! these make a great breakfast or even lunch! and you will feel invincible afterwards 😀
All you need is:
– 2 Bananas
– 1 cup Frozen pineapple
– 1 kiwi
– 2 celery sticks
– handful of spinach
– 5-6 mint leaves
– 1 small peeled cucumber ( Persian cucumber from trader joe’s – or half of a regular cucumber)
– 1 Tbs Chia Seeds
_ Coconut Water (cold)
– 2TBS Hemp Hearts
– 1 drop Vanilla sweet drop (optional)
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet with 32Oz Cup)
* make sure your Bananas are ripe for sweetness.
**NOTE: Chia seeds will not only make you feel full for a longer period of time, They also support a healthy complexion, increased energy, and overall lower weight. Chia seeds are packed full of important nutrients – they are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Put all the ingredients and sweet drops into your Blender and cover with filtered water (32Oz) and BLEND for 1 minute. make sure to Blend well, so you get al little bit of everything in there!
thanks so much for reading hope you enjoy very nutritious and beautiful Green Smoothie 😀
follow me for more healthy, fruity, green and vegan deliciousness 🙂
as always YOU’RE WELCOME
love & peace