Welcome to my Blog! Its DIY FRIDAY today in Vegannneeds land! haha… ok I am just excited that its Friday… it is now Snowing where I am and normally I would not be happy about that, but honestly it is a little refreshing after the hot hot sweaty summer I had… But it also means that my skin is going to be a little more dry and flakey 😦 Sooo It is time for me to share my Moisturizer DIY with you guys… ‘
- 1 cup Unrefined cocoa butter
- 1/2 cup Unrefiend coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of sweet almond oil
- Place the Cocoa butter & the coconut oil in a glass bowl and place the bowl into some hot water to melt until completely liquid.
- Mix in the sweet almond oil with the other oils..
- Put your bowl in the fridge, this mix should not become completely Solid so take it out before that happens… you will need to leave it in for only 2-3 hours.
- Using a mixer, whip together to make it nice and whipped 🙂 put it back in the fridge for 1-2 hours and there you have it!!
- make sure that you do not leave this in a hot place as it will melt and lose its form.
This Moisturizer is a little Oily, although I used to Hate oil on my face, after using this as a night cream ( all over body and face) I realized how moisturizing and refreshing it can make my skin!!! I have been using this as a night cream for a while now and Lovin it 🙂
Hope you guys enjoyed this DIY! its so simple to make you will love it!
as always YOU’RE WELCOME!
love & Peace