Its DIY Friday!! I wanted to share with you one of my favorite All natural Homemade Shaving cream DIY Recipes today… with ONLY THREE INGREDIENTS! 😀
Yes! guys can use this too…
When I went Vegan I became very aware of what I was consuming and after a while I started researching toxins and what they can do to your skin… our skin absorbs what we put on it, so if we care about what we put in our body we should care about what we put on it as well! please read my Blog “Top 5 Toxic ingredients to avoid in Skincare & Cosmetics!”
Shaving cream was one of those things that I was having a hard time finding… there are a lot of natural shaving cream products and some that I really like, but nothing beats the satisfaction of knowing exactly what is in your own products 😀
so here we go!
You will Need
*you can adjust the measurements to get more or less of this product.
- 3 Tbsp unrefined Coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp Cocoa Butter ( Solid)
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Almond oil
- In A glass Bowl melt the coconut oil and Cocoa Butter together. You can do this by placing the class bowl in some hot water, or microwaving it ( I don’t like to microwave since I feel like it changes the consistency of the oil)
- Add in Sweet almond drop, ( I like to buy my sweet almond drop from an ethnic store, they are so much cheaper, like an indian store) you can also add in essential oils (8-10 drops if you like for a nice scent)
- Put your glass bowl in the refrigerator.
- when the mix has hardened, take it out of the fridge and mix using a hand mixer ( or you can just mix it the old fashioned way, work out those muscles)
- the mix should have a frosty finish to it when done!
- transfer this to a container and keep it in your bathroom! YOU ARE DONE!!!
- make sure you do not store this in a hot place, as it will melt. this shaving cream should be good for 3-4 weeks, it will lose its whip like consistency after that 🙂
There you have it guys! this is so easy to make and your skin will feel incredible!!! this is thicker than the shaving creams you are used to, do you don’t need to apply as much on your skin! Happy Shaving 😀
Hope you guys enjoyed this DIY! until Next Friday… YOU’RE WELCOME!
love & Peace