Today for DIY Friday, I will be sharing with you my Natural Lipstick DIY Recipe! Very easy to do… with just 5 ingredients! Curley-free and Toxin free and all that stuff!
Plus you can come up with your own colors using different pigments or powders!!! this is a fun girls Night DIY… or mother daughter or whoever… just share with your girl friends!!! haha
You Will Need:
- 1 Tsp Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Tsp Candelilla Wax
- 1 tsp cocoa butter ( Raw)
- Beet root Powder ( use more or less as needed)
- Any essential oil!
- Choose a small glass container to put your Lip balm in ( you can also choose an old chapstick container if you want this to be in a lipstick shape)
- put the Coconut oil, candlelit wax and Cocoa Butter in the glass container and place in the Microwave for 2- seconds so that they all melt.
- Take it out of the Microwave ( careful not to burn yourself) and let it cool for about 10 minutes
- add in your Beet root powder.. experiment with the color you can go as dark or light as you want… 1-3 tsp. to go lighter and more “pink” use less…
- add in the essential oil.. I used peppermint for mine!
- put the container in the fridge and there you go!!! you have your own little red Lip balm or lip stick 😀
You can add in different colors in there if you want it to be more Brown or red… turmeric or saffron! have fun and experiment!!!
there you go guys!!! soooooo easy!!! Hope you enjoyed this DIY!
Don’t forget to enter my GIVEAWAY! if you have not already Tomorrow is the last day to enter and winners will be announced on SUNDAY! click the image below to enter!
as always You’re welcome!
Love and Peace