so I had some beautiful Blueberries already frozen and wanted to share my breakfast with you 🙂 which I will be doing for the next week:D This Smoothie, is sweet and nutty and oh sooooooo good for you… and That COLOR….
All you need is:
– 2 Bananas
– 1 1/2 cups Frozen Blueberries
_ Coconut Water (cold)
– 2TBS Hemp Hearts
– 2 drops Vanilla sweet drop
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet with 32Oz Cup)
* make sure your Bananas are ripe for sweetness & Freeze the bluberries over night 🙂
**NOTE: Hemp hearts are a rich source of nutrition, putting them in the “superfoods” category. Hemp hearts typically contain 33 percent protein, 9 percent omega-3 essential fatty acids, and are an excellent source of iron, vitamin E and GLA (gamma-linolenic acid), an Omega-6 fatty acid. The essential fatty acids have heart health and anti inflammatory benefits. Hempseeds are nutty in flavor
- Put Bananas and blueberries and hemp hearts, sweet drops into your Blender and cover with Cold Coconut water (32Oz) and BLEND for 1 minute. make sure to Blend well, so you do not get blueberry bits in there!
thanks so much for reading hope you enjoy this awesome sweet and creamy and beautiful purple blueberry smoothie 🙂
follow me for more healthy, fruity and vegan deliciousness 🙂
as always YOU’RE WELCOME
love & peace