Today’s Smoothie of the day is my Very Berry smoothie 🙂 I know someone somewhere on this planet has made this smoothie, but this is my version of the Very Berry Smoothie 😀
All you need is:
– 2 Bananas
– 1 1/2 cups of Frozen Mixed Berried ( Raspberry, Blueberry, Black berry) Or half a cup of each.
_ Water (cold)
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet with 32Oz Cup)
* make sure your Bananas are ripe for sweetness 🙂
- Freeze Berries Overnight or for a few hours, or you can buy a Frozen Mixed berry bag!
**NOTE: blackberries, raspberries, blueberries are big on antioxidants. The antioxidants in berries can help your body fight oxidative stress caused by free radicals that can lead to illness. Because of their fiber and liquid content, berries give us a sense of fullness, Copperman says, and feeling sated is an important part of managing your diet program
- Put Bananas and the berries into your Blender and cover with Cold water (32Oz) and BLEND for 1 minute.
thanks so much for reading hope you enjoy this awesome sweet and tart and delicious smoothie 🙂 if you fee like your smoothie is too tart you can add in another Banana or some coconut sugar, but if your Bananas are ripe! you should be good to go with this recipe 🙂
follow me for more healthy, fruity and vegan deliciousness 🙂
as always YOU’RE WELCOME
love you guys!