I posted my delicious Chickpea omelette on Instagram stories and you guys went crazy for it!
This Omelette does have a few unusual ingredients, but personally I think you can make it work with anything, I’ve listed where you can buy the ingredients online as well in case you can’t find it in a store near you.
I find that most indian or middle eastern markets carry the special ingredients.
Here is how you can make it!
You will need:
- non stick pan ( if you’re cooking oil free)
- 1 tbspFlax Seeds Ground
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast (Optional)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt (Optional – has an egg flavor)
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- 1/8 tsp Turmeric
- 1/8 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 /s TBS Spike Seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup chickpea flour (garbanzo Bean flour or Besan Flour)
How to :
- You can either blend it all in a blender or in a bowl
- After you have blended, you can mix in other ingredients in here, I love mixing it with mushrooms spinach and tomatoes.
3. Pour on your already heated pan in a circle and cook until bubbles appear on top. flip over and cook for another 5 minutes and you’re done!
4. Serve with a side of potatoes or veggie of choice!
If you want to see more Follow my Blog by clicking on the right side of my home page —–>
Check out my PRODUCTS I RECOMMEND page for the basic VEGAN essentials that I have found throughout the years.
Find me on social media!
have an awesome Sunday!
Love and Peace