Happy Monday! oh its soooooo good to be back 🙂
Seriously though, I am so glad I am posting here again, I have so many awesome recipes to post for you guys on Mondays 🙂
I have been making these cookies a few times a week! They have no added OIL or sugar in them but still delicious and sweet! This is a healthy NO FAT cookie people!
You will need:
- 7 Pitted Medjool Dates.
- 1 cup oat flower. ( just blend oats )
- 1/4 tsp baking powder.
- 1/2 TBS Cocoa powder.
- 1/2 tbs cornstarch or Tapioca powder.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk.
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips.
- a few drops of chocolate flavored stevia drops ( Optional)
This recipe makes about 11-12 medium sized cookies, depending on how thick or thin you make it! really just have fun with it and experiment! I like making mine on a medium size!
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- You will make the paste first, Blend the non dairy milk, dates and stevia drops together, make sure it makes a paste and there are no chunks.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients. (except chocolate chips)
- Add in the Paste and mix it together, make sure it is mixed well.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Make the mixture into little balls and flatten them on the cooking pan, you can wet your hands if the mixture is sticky.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes!
- Take out and let them cool down!
I hope you enjoy these awesome cookies, they do tend to be a little softer than normal, but so delicious!
As always you’re WELCOME! and be sure to follow my blog if you haven’t yet.
I also post regularly on my other social media platforms, so check them out!
I’ll see you guys on Wednesday with a beauty blog 🙂
Love & Peace.