Today’s Nicecream is JUST PEACHY! haha! I make myself laugh…
ok well.. there are Peaches in it and its just Peachy… ok? I thought it was clever 😉 and yes most of my Gif actors are Vegan… mainly just Depp, Leto & Phenix!
at least Ellen thinks I am funny 😉 so back to the Nice-cream… this is a very simple nice-cream… and it takes less than a minute to make… it is delicious!!!
Alright so here we GO!
All you need is:
– 1 Peach ( Cut and sliced, no skin)
-2 Bananas ( Freeze over night)
-chia seeds ( Optional)
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet)
The main punch a peach packs is vitamins. Specifically, a peach boasts 10 different kinds: A, C, E, K and six of the B complex vitamins. Vitamin A and beta carotene helps you achieve optimal vision, while vitamin C is an antioxidant that is helpful to your immune system. Although peaches provide lower levels of vitamins E and K, they reside in significant quantities within the peach. Vitamin E is another antioxidant, while vitamin K is essential to your blood clotting capabilities. Peaches are also a source of thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B-6, niacin, folate, and pantothenic acid, all valuable nutrients when it comes to your cells and nerves.Another important benefit associated with peaches is dietary FIBER! 🙂
- You will need to Freeze some Banans overnight to get the “ice-cream” texture you desire!
- The Peach should just be sliced, skinned and ready to go!!!
- Put the bananas and Peach into the blender and pulse for a bit so they break up!
- You may need to swirl them together a bit and mix and then Pulse again…
- DO not blend too much as it will become too soft!
- If you feel like it is too soft, you can put it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes!
- Pour or scoop your Just Peachy Mix in a serving dish, Sprinkle some Chia seeds on top or Coconut shavings and ENJOY!
Thank you so much for reading, I really hope you guy enjoy this simple but always fun vegan ice-cream 🙂
as always YOU’RE WELCOME
Follow me for more vegan recipes and goodness 🙂
Love & peace!