This is kind of a traditional ice-cream mix that’s out there in veganland, but I wanted to make it anyway and see how it is… I added a secret ingredient in this one to give it a little bit more sweetness 😉
Alright so here we GO!
All you need is: – Bananas ( 2-3 frozen overnight or for a few hours)
– Strawberries ( 4-5 Frozen overnight)
– 1 Date ( for extra sweetness, soak in water for 2-3 hours for softness)
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet)
- You will need to Freeze Some bananas & strawberries overnight to get the “ice-cream” texture you desire!
- The date needs to be soaked as well ( don’t forget to take the pitt out) this will make it soft and not so chunky
- Put the Date, bananas & strawberries into the blender and pulse for a bit so they break up!
- You may need to swirl them together a bit and mix and then Pulse again…
- DO not blend too much as it will become too soft!
- If you feel like it is too soft, you can put it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes!
- Pour or scoop your Strawberry Banana icecream in a serving dish and ENJOY!
Thank you so much for reading, I really hope you guy enjoy this traditional ( with a twist) but always fun vegan ice-cream 🙂
as always YOU’RE WELCOME
Follow me for more vegan recipes and goodness 🙂