I wanted to share with you all my lunch for today! Very simple & healthy Rice paper Salad Rolls with my Sweet and Sour Mint sauce 🙂 I have this meal every time I go to a Thai restaurant… usually it is served with a peanut sauce which I can not have!! ( allergic to peanuts) and of course peanuts are higher in fat and not HCLF!
I had some rice paper and decided to make these today!!! and it was SO DELICIOUS!!!
Hope you Guys ENJOY!!
( you can use any veggies you like)
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Cucumber ( thinly sliced)
- Rice Noodles
- Green Onion
- Carrots ( thinly peeled or sliced)
- bean sprouts ( I didn’t have any today)
- Rice paper
- 3 lemons ( juiced)
- 2 dates
- 1/4 cut Mint leaves
- 1 TBS Agave
- prep and cut all the veggies to your liking.
- Cook half a bag of rice noodle, drain and splash with cold water.
- Wet the rice paper with hot water ( dip in hot water bowl) and place on your plate.. ( careful not to bend as it is very sticky)
- place the veggies in the center vertically in no particular order.
- Tuck the Upper and lower sides of the paper first and then roll over once and roll the veggies till they are all tucked in.
- Blend lemon juice, mint, agave and pitted dates together for 1 minute in blender ( I use my magic bullet)
- there you go! you have your sauce ! sweet healthy and fat free!
I hope you guys enjoy the recipe! so simple, healthy and vegan 🙂
as always , YOU’RE WELCOME!
thanks for reading and follow me for more vegan, Rt4, HCLF recipes and goodness 🙂