Just a quick Green Smoothie Recipe today 🙂 this one is very sweet and delicious… IT’S MADNESS!
All you need is:
– 2 Bananas
– 1 cup fresh Kale
– 2 celery sticks
– 1/2 cup shredded carrots
– 1 Pear
– 1 /2 Tbs Whole Brown Flax Seeds
– 1 drop Vanilla sweet drop (optional)
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet with 32Oz Cup)
* make sure your Bananas are ripe for sweetness.
**NOTE: Flax Seeds are high omega-3 fatty acid content. Among all 127 World’s Healthiest Foods, flaxseeds comes out number one as a source of omega-3s! flaxseed also contain lignans. Lignans are fiber-like compounds, but in addition to their fiber-like benefits, they also provide antioxidant protection due to their structure as polyphenols.
- Put all the ingredients and sweet drops into your Blender and cover with filtered water (32Oz) and BLEND for 1 minute. make sure to Blend well, so you get al little bit of everything in there!
thanks so much for reading hope you enjoy this delicious AND super healthy smoothie 🙂
follow me for more healthy, fruity, green and vegan deliciousness 🙂
as always YOU’RE WELCOME
love & peace