I have been making these Spinach Balls for snacks here and there and the other day I made a whole bunch of them and after eating like 20! I realized this is a meal on its own!!! and it is so healthy and so good for you!!!
You Will Need:
3-4 cups of Spinach fresh or frozen
3 big Potatoes (any kind you like)
3 cloves of Garlic
1 tbsp Basil
2 tbsp Chives
2 tbsp Parsley
1/2 tsp Cumin
2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
Juice of one Lemon
**Note: Spinach is a super food loaded with tons of nutrients in a low calorie package. Dark leafy greens like spinach are important for skin and hair, bone health, and provide protein, iron, vitamins and minerals.
- Cut and Peal your Potatoes into big chunks and boil until soft ( not too soft) Boil for 8 minutes.
- Chop your Spinach and cook in a pan with water and the chopped garlic. ( cook until soft)
- Chop all the herbs, You can also use dry Herbs if you don’t have fresh ones.
- Pour everything in a Bowl ( without the water) and mash it all together.
- Add the Nutritional Yeas, the other Herbst and Lemon Juice to the mix and mix it all together.
- When everything cools down and its safe to touch, take a chunk and Roll it into a ball with the Palm of your hands.
- they should be on the smaller side, but not too small.
- get your baking trey and put some none stick baking paper on there.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 450 degrees ( depending on how crispy you like it)and there you have it!!! let the balls cool down a bit before you dig in 🙂 mine are still a little soft in the picture cause I was in a hurry but these get hard and crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside!
Thank you so much for reading and as always YOU”RE WELCOME! please follow me for more recipes and vegan goodness.
love & Peace