So today I decided to give the Bananas A break and go to my favorite fruit 🙂 oh yes…
Yes… the most refreshing fruit on this planet, and I just happened to have a really sweet and ripe one too! so it was just time to make my Mint Watermelon ice-cream.. or sorbet… I can’t decide so I am naming it both! haha
This might seem to some like a weird combination!!! if you want it to be sweeter, fee free to add some sugar, I try to stay away from refined sugar as much as possible… make sure your watermelon is seedless and ripe 🙂
Here we go!
All you need is:
– 2 cups cubed watermelon, frozen
– 2 fresh mint leaves
– A Blender ( I use my NutriBullet)
** Note: Watermelons are mostly water — about 92 percent — but this refreshing fruit is soaked with nutrients. Each juicy bite has significant levels of vitamins A, B6 and C, lots of lycopene, antioxidants and amino acids. There’s even a modest amount of potassium.
- You will need to Freeze 2 cups cubed watermelon to get the “ice-cream” texture you desire!
- The watermelon is going to be really hard, so thaw it out before blending…
- Blend everything together!
- Do not blend too much as it will become too soft!
- Pour or scoop your Mint Watermelon ice-cream Sorbet in a serving dish and ENJOY!
I put a mint on top for fun 🙂
thanks so much for reading hope you enjoy this awesome dairy-free & vegan creamy & fruity ice-cream 🙂
Please check out my other ice-creams ( Nice-creams) as well.. and follow me for more healthy, fruity and vegan deliciousness 🙂
as always YOU’RE WELCOME